Andy Pilotti - United Way of Lancaster County
To advance the education, economic mobility, and health of our community by mobilizing resources, people, and organizations.
An equitable Lancaster County where every individual has an opportunity to succeed, and the entire community thrives as a result.
- Collaboration – We will work together with others toward a common goal.
- Compassion – We will treat everyone with decency and empathy.
- Empowerment – We will use our collective knowledge, skill, confidence and authority to be an agent for change.
- Innovation – We will take action to create ideas and execute them.
- Integrity – We will honor our commitments and own our actions.
- Respect – We will appreciate diverse perspectives; treat all ideas as valuable; have honest, open dialogue; and provide opportunities for all to give input.